Six Dodgers games will be shown on KTLA (Channel 5), as well as on SportsNet LA, the team and Spectrum announced Thursday.
The games shown will be the final six Tuesday games of the season, starting Aug. 22. Four of the six games are road games.
Channel 5 also showed 10 early-season games; the 16 total games will be the most the Dodgers have shown on free television since SportsNet LA was launched in 2014. SportsNet LA is owned by the Dodgers.
The channel is available only on Spectrum, despite efforts to convince other providers to offer it. About 60% of the Los Angeles market does not receive it.
The six games that will be shown on KTLA are:
- Aug. 22 at Pittsburgh, 4 p.m.
- Aug. 29 at Arizona, 6:30 p.m.
- Sept. 5 vs. Arizona, 7 p.m.
- Sept. 12 at San Francisco, 7:15 p.m.
- Sept. 19 at Philadelphia, 4 p.m.
- Sept. 26 vs. San Diego, 7 p.m.